MUSLIM TOWN in Southern Yunnan paints a confusing picture

Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
MUSLIM TOWN in Southern Yunnan paints a confusing picture

Post by Admin »

It is a fact that Uyghurs are being persecuted but then I see a video like the one below which makes me ask the question, "Why are Uyghurs being targeted?".
If it was because they are Muslim then you would not see Muslims towns like in the video where they seem to be free to practice their faith without any visible form of oppression.

If anyone has a theory or know why China is specifically targeting Uyghurs then please explain and help us all understand.

[UPDATE 2023-07-13]

After having done further research I have concluded that there are violations against the Uyghurs only and not other Muslims. The question is why?, the answer is that the Uyghurs have a long history of being independent and the new territory illegally annexed by China and named Xinjiang was the home of the independent Uyghur Muslims. China see's that plot of land as a very high economical and military asset. Basically it's their doorway to Pakistan through which they extend to global trade. When India attempted to stop Chinese military crossing a patch of land India had a claim to they got their noses broken. I had seen a video where the Indian forces were screaming like girls whilst lying on stretchers.
China will do anything to keep that plot of land.

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Uyghurs”