Hindu Extremists killing and beating Muslims indiscriminately

Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
Hindu Extremists killing and beating Muslims indiscriminately

Post by Admin »

This video is from 2019 however don't be fooled in to thinking it's all over now because it has only increased and hidden deeper.
The one thing to note is that this video was taken in the city of Jabalpur Northern/Central India and it shows that law enforcement is in on the action, they seem to be looking for certain group types. The occasionally pause and seem to be talking to some individuals without harming them in any way, the extent of hatred from the public and police combined can be seen when they smash a rock repeatedly on to a toppled over motorbike, now don't be fooled and think they hate the bike because it seems to be hatred of the bike owner.
Live ammo was used and not rubber bullets.
THIS IS HAPPENING IN OCCUPIED KASHMIR ON A MASSIVE SCALE AND THERE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE COMMUNICATION BLACKOUT FOR ALMOST A DECADE
that means no cell phone coverage and no internet, this is the way they hide the human rights abuses.
-

-
Please don't blame the Hindu's, after all you are what you eat :
-

Anyone can accuse me of being full of shit but the fact remains that it is not I but the Hindu's, whatever biological organism that removes the end result of digestion does so for one very good reason and that reason is because it is toxic to that biological organism.

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Khan_dris
Re: Hindu Extremists killing and beating Muslims indiscriminately

Post by Khan_dris »

I believe they call the last video "The Golden Shower", disgusting

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: