This is what America has and is funding - I dare you to dispute each and every source

Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
This is what America has and is funding - I dare you to dispute each and every source

Post by Admin »

I have come across a group of individuals who defy the possibility of them being human, that is using the one thing that distinguishes humans from animals and that thing is our anate ability to think, reason and conclude. If apes had that then I would not be making this statement.

Before I go any further a clarification is due, that's the fact that you are free to believe or not believe in whatever you want as that "SHOULD" be the one thing that no one can imprison. All I am doing is presenting some very credible and solid evidence to say otherwise, unlike our counterparts who upon hearing the word Russia shout out at the top of their voice "PROPAGANDA" without providing any logical reason or argument highlighting exactly what they believe is propaganda from Russia. These brain dead are creatures that follow the "trend", they are trendsetters and lack the ability to disprove anything.

What I am about to show you has and is not allowed on western media outlets, there is
video footage of Zelenskyy a Jew admitting on TV that he incorporated the Azov battalion in to the Ukrainian national army
. You will be shown video footage from two different international journalists who show you clearly that the Ukrainian army has and most likely is to this moment cluster bombing Ukrainian citizens in the Donbass region. I can give you footage of 2014 from the BBC archives showing you in the clear of day that Ukraine had and does have a Nazi problem.

Now I am openly stating that anyone and everyone can openly and publicly challenge and or attempt to disprove any of the material below, good luck.

It took me a while to decide on exactly where to start and that would be the moment both UK and Reuters media were caught doing something naughty, that something was blurring out a patch on a soldiers uniform and the lame excuse used was that they did not want to offend anyone. The truth is that they blurred out a patch belonging to a hard core Nazi militia and the big question is exactly why? That actually made more people ask the same question and then investigate further so thank you Reuters.
Take a look at the image taken from Reuters video footage which shows a red insignia blurred out

Now take a closer look at what they are trying to cover up below, bear in mind that this was about the time where America had already stated that Putin is making up a "Nazi" problem to justify his move on Ukraine.

Now let's review and determine exactly what you are seeing from the original video footage: The breakdown is done by a former US military foreign affairs analyst and not me.

This clearly shows "someone" who gave an official video footage to two separate media outlets which was exactly the same tampered with footage. Now we all know that
Putin has been saying from the very beginning that there are strong hardcore Nazis who have been killing and oppressing the people of the Donbas region in the East of Ukraine.
In the video look carefully at the blurred out red arm patch on the soldier on the right. Now compare the video I have shown to the one on the official The Sun YouTube site here and compare. The only plausible conclusion will be simple. I did not blur it, I did not hack the The Sun newspapers YT account and replace their video with mine and any other pathetic scenario.
Now with that out of the way lets focus on each of the different patches worn by the Ukrainian Nazi militia.
Пра́вий се́ктор, Pravyi sektor
Details on Wikipedia Image
Wikipedia have left out a lot of detail but do
make it very clear that this organisation is Nazi, fascist, racist, far right in a hard core way and extremists.
For the love of God how in the F**k did Zelensyy a Jew end up in bed with hard core Nazis?

He may not have had a choice as the Ukraine had been at war with this fascist group prior to 2013 where they were approached by Victoria Newland (See this article for full details on her) a US politician who was given the task of organising and executing a coup to overthrow Petro Poroshenko and usher in Volodymyr Zelenskyy

The US funded Nazis in return for the coup and as a reward for being a good boy they get what they asked for, a seat in government which they got and are now the only trained militia fighting for so called nationalism under the open flag of Nazi ideology. This is just one patch and further on I will point out a SS division in the Ukrainian forces.

14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) - 14а Гренадерська Дивізія СС (1а галицька)
Flag of the Schutzstaffel (SS) Image Image
Details on the 14. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS [galizische Nr. 1] Nazi organisation here

IT DOESN'T GET ANY MORE NAZI THAN THIS GROUP

I have left out details of the Nordic rune symbol patch because Nazi's have simply hijacked Nordic mythology to justify fascism and racism. The contradiction here is a priest showing the good Christian Nazis the way of Christ but yet they call upon pagan Gods for protection I'm not an expert on the Christian faith but you can not have two Chief of Army heads or there is no room in Christ for another God.

Now moving on to the next Part

Now for those who are still at this stage unable to believe the proven fact that the majority of the Ukrainian military is comprised of Nazi's then let's give you a confession from Zelenskyy himself.

At this stage I should point out that some people called it propaganda when Putin said it was a problem.

Now that we have established the Nazi problem in Ukraine just like Putin said there was and America called propaganda we can discuss the next stage which is about how America organised a coup in Ukraine and placing Zelenskyy on the throne. Listen carefully to the very last 10 seconds of the above video where Zelenskyy claimed that some of the Nazi's were found guilty in court and are waiting for sentencing. This never happened, they never served any prison time whatsoever.

This is a crucial moment, it's 2014 March and
Dmytro Yarosh is approached by an American senator Victoria Nuland who made a deal in which he got the prison time removed and was given 5 million US dollars to implement a coup which he did.

Now moving onto the next stage
Below you will find 2 videos of
two independent journalists confirming the same fact that the Ukrainian Army is bomb and or cluster bombing it's own citizens in Donbass.

Ukraine Nazi's shooting the testicles and penis off Russian soldiers

and before you shout propaganda listen to the Ukrainian Doctor who was ordered by Ukrainian military to castrate all Russian prisoners.

Now I dare you to refute any of the above because there is much more evidence.
America was and is funding Ukrainian Nazi's

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Russia and Ukraine”