It's begun, the arrival of dajjal has been announced by his devoted emissary MBS.

Admin
Site Admin
Quora: https://qr.ae/pGBbIQ
It's begun, the arrival of dajjal has been announced by his devoted emissary MBS.

Post by Admin »

I am absolutely disgusted with MBS and everything he is for the new restrictions and rules he has set and will enforce, it is the kind of rules that will break and prohibit giving charity, feeding people during Ramadan is now forbidden, no one is allowed to record the Imam, before you sit for itekhaaf you will have to be cleared by the Saudi government after a heavy duty investigation in to your background.

There's more and it gets horrific as MBS has no authority to deliver or even imagine a scholarly decision let alone make it law.
Here is an interesting Hadith :
According to the hadith of Umamah al-Bahili (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said of the Dajjal:
“Part of his fitnah will be that he will say to a Bedouin, Do you think that if I resurrect your father and mother for you that you will testify that I am your lord?’ He will say, ‘Yes.’ So two devils will appear to him in the image of his father and mother, saying, ‘O my son, follow him for he is your lord.”
(Narrated by Ibn Majah, no. 4067. Classed as sahih by al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami’ al-Saghir, hadith 7752)
13:47 20/03/2023
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8806/wh ... ive-answer

Here is a video breaking down in detail each and every blasphemy MBS has made law.

Register Here ** Twitter ** My Quora profile- - ihuman Quora Space**TikTok**Rumble
YOU CAN USE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE AS REFERENCE - save yourself time by quoting links to the answers
Please consider registering to show your support.And on the top right of all articles you will see a row of icons, (after registration) please click the thumbs up icon after registeringAt the bottom of every article you will see 'Show post links' just click and share

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Islam”